NEW PATIENT INFORMATION
Your first visit to Phoenician Foot & Ankle Specialists establishes the foundation of our relationship. During this initial visit, we obtain a variety of important background information via your medical history and spend a few minutes getting to know each other. We want you to feel comfortable with the entire Phoenician team.
The information on this page should help you prepare for your first office visit. In our main navigation menu you’ll find our new patient forms (Look for “Patient Forms” in the menu). You can print and fill out these forms prior to your visit (don’t forget to bring them with you!). Below, you will find tips for a successful consultation, insurance information, and directions to Phoenician Foot and Ankle Specialists.
If you have any questions before your appointment, don’t hesitate to call. We look forward to meeting you!
Be Prepared for Your Visit:
- Show up 30 minutes early
- Don't forget your completed new patient forms
- Bring at least one form of photo ID, such as a driver's license or passport
- Bring your insurance information and insurance card
- If you have x-rays or MRIs available, bring copies
- For your medical history, create a list of any medications you take (including dosages), chronic conditions you have, and allergies
- Download and complete the new patient intake form found here
If you have any questions related to financial matters, please contact Kathy in our billing department at email@example.com or call (480) 750-3358. Our office is located at 11000 N Scottsdale Rd Suite 270, Scottsdale, AZ 85254 (directions). Again, please call if you have any questions. We look forward to meeting you.