- INSURANCE INFORMATION
It’s always a good idea to talk to your provider to determine coverage. If you have an HMO policy, make sure you have a referral from your primary care physician. If we don’t have a copy of the referral, you may be financially responsible for your appointment. At the time of your visit, be prepared to pay both your co-payment and any applicable deductible.
If you do not have health insurance, tell us at the time you make your appointment. Depending on the urgency of your injury or condition, Dr. Sana may accept special payment arrangements.
If you have questions regarding billing please contact Kathy in our billing department at email@example.com or (928) 477-2238.
- AHCCCS CMDP (Medicaid) under age of 18 only
- Arizona Care Network (Abrazo Community Health Network and Dignity Health)
- Arizona Foundation
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Advantage
- Bright Health Medicare Advantage
- Cigna (Except Health Spring)
- HonorHealth Employee Plan (AmeriBen)
- Humana PPO, HMO and Medicare Plans
- Mercy Care Plan/Mercy Maricopa/Mercy Care Advantage
- Meritain Health
- Optum Lifeprint (With Primary Care Physician Referral)
- Oscar Health
- UnitedHealthcare Community Plan
- United Healthcare (Most plans accepted)
- Workman's Compensation
- Arizona Complete Health
- Devoted Health Plans